Leadership Development Programs
Our multi-year, rotational Leadership Development Programs (LDPs) are designed to provide challenging opportunities within the context of short-term work assignments.
Associates can expect support from leaders, an assignment manager and program manager as they grow towards becoming a future leader.
Through our programs, associates have the opportunity to:
- • Rotate through multiple business units and geographic locations over 2-3 years
- • Take on challenging and engaging assignments
- • Participate in cross functional leadership development sessions
- • Develop technical and leadership skills
- • Network with company leaders and across business functions
- • Support local communities in which we operate
Raytheon Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.